SLATE Roofing Services in westmoreland county, pa
Certified Slate Roof Installers
At KSL Roofing and Remodeling, we are certified slate roof installers. We have installed and replaced thousands of slate roofs in Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin, Jeannette, New Alexandria, Gibsonia, North Huntingdon, White Oak, and the surrounding areas throughout Western, Central, and Eastern Pennsylvania. Whether you need slate roof installers for your home, business or church, we’re your go-to experts! Our certified and expert slate roofing installers are professional, honest, experienced and reliable.
What are the benefits of a Slate Roof Installation?
Slate roofing tile has a long and beautiful history, and is generally known as one of the highest quality and longest lasting roofing materials available on the market. Slate roofing has some key advantages, mostly due to the fact that it is a natural stone product, which gives it a unique and beautiful appearance, but also has incredible longevity that slate is famous for.
While slate roofing may be a higher upfront investment than other forms or types of roofing, the overall cost of slate roofing is low, because of the fewer repairs and replacement costs over the lift of the roof. So, not only is slate roofing a strong investment, slate roofing tile comes with numerous benefits, such as:
- Slate Roofing Appearance
- Of course, homeowners are drawn to slate roofing due to its beauty. There really isn’t another roofing material on the market that has a classier and more celebrated appearance. And, slate roofing tiles offer more choices than most people realize. Slate roofing tiles are available in numerous sizes, thickness and colors.
- Slate Roofing Longevity
- Slate roofing can and should be installed to last 100 years or more. As a matter-of-fact, a slate roof cal last 150 years or more if the roof is properly constructed and installed. This is a huge benefit, considering many roofing systems last 20 to 30 years before needing repair or replacement.
- Slate Roofing Fire Resistance
- Slate roofing is one of the most fire resistant roofing materials that exists. The slate roofing tiles themselves are completely fire proof. This is an obvious advantage when protecting your home from airborne catalysts from wildfires, fireworks, or an adjacent house fire.
- Slate Roofing is Environmentally Friendly
- Believe it or not, roofing waste accounts for approximately 5 percent of the total waste that is sent to landfills every year. And since a majority of the roofing material comes from asphalt shingle roofs that need replacement or repair every 20 to 30 years, it’s quite easy to see the positive impact that a slate roof can have on our environment.
Do you have slate roof damage?
If you have hail storm damage, wind storm damage or general damage to your slate roof, you may be covered by your insurance company. KSL Roofing and Remodeling will work with your insurance company to help you get the new roof, siding, windows, gutters and more, all while being covered and paid by your insurance company.
Call us at (724) 539-1200 to schedule your FREE roof inspection!
Take Advantage of Our Superior Services
When you need a full slate roof replacement, our professionals help you select materials that will look great when combined with the other features of your home. We provide customers with high-quality work at affordable prices. We help you choose from a variety of attractive options to customize your project. We ensure a well-built roof over your head—whether you need a few small repairs or an entirely new roof, you can choose from any of the following materials:
Contact us today to schedule your FREE roof inspection.