METAL Roofing Services in westmoreland county, pa
Metal Roof Installers
At KSL Roofing and Remodeling, we have decades of experience in metal roof installation. We have installed and replaced thousands of metal roofs in Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin, Jeannette, New Alexandria, Gibsonia, North Huntingdon, White Oak, and the surrounding areas throughout Western, Central, and Eastern Pennsylvania. Whether you need metal roof installers for your home, business or church, we’re your go-to experts! Our certified and expert metal roofing installers are professional, honest, experienced and reliable.
What are the benefits of Metal Roof Installation?
Metal roofing is surging in popularity, as it has more appealing options that have become available. With metal shingles and panels, you can now get the look of materials like slate, tile, wood shake and even asphalt. Metal roofing is known for its longevity, durability, and its resistance to the elements. Metal roofing is also great for painting and sealing, as well as your resale value and energy efficiency. Metal roofing is also a “green” material, as it is easily recycled when at its end of life.
There are many different types of metal roofing, such as:
- Tin Roof Installation
- Tin roof installation is inexpensive. It is known to be pliable and easy to shape. Although it’s not a common roofing material anymore, it is usually interchangeably used with steel or aluminum roofing installation.
- Steel Roof Installation
- Steel roof installation is somewhat expensive, however, it is also one of the most durable materials available. It withstands expansion and contraction and has many options for finishes.
- Aluminum Roof Installation
- Aluminum roofing installation is moderately priced. It also happens to be one of the most sustainable and recyclable roofing materials available. Aluminum roofing does not corrode, but it can expand and contract.
- Copper Roof Installation
- Although Copper roofing is expensive, it is natural and recyclable, and has a life expectancy up to 100 years when installed correctly.
- Zinc Roof Installation
- Zinc roof installation is expensive, and is also natural and recyclable. Being soft and somewhat vulnerable, it makes for a very pliable and easy to shape material. The life expectancy for a zinc roof is also around 100 years if installed correctly.
- Seam Standing Metal Roofing
- A seam standing roof has a “ribbed” appearance. This design allow for easy expansion and contraction. It can be made from steel, aluminum, copper or zinc.
Do you have metal roof damage?
If you have hail storm damage, wind storm damage or general damage to your metal roof, you may be covered by your insurance company. KSL Roofing and Remodeling will work with your insurance company to help you get the new roof, siding, windows, gutters and more, all while being covered and paid by your insurance company.
Call us at (724) 539-1200 to schedule your FREE roof inspection!
Take Advantage of Our Superior Services
When you need a full slate roof replacement, our professionals help you select materials that will look great when combined with the other features of your home. We provide customers with high-quality work at affordable prices. We help you choose from a variety of attractive options to customize your project. We ensure a well-built roof over your head—whether you need a few small repairs or an entirely new roof, you can choose from any of the following materials:
Contact us today to schedule your FREE roof inspection.