ASPHALT Roofing Services in westmoreland county, pa
Asphalt Roof Installers
KSL Roofing and Remodeling has decades of experience in asphalt roof installation. We have installed and replaced thousands of asphalt roofs in Greensburg, Latrobe, Irwin, Jeannette, New Alexandria, Gibsonia, North Huntingdon, White Oak, and the surrounding areas throughout Western, Central, and Eastern Pennsylvania. Whether you need asphalt roof installers for your home, business or church, we’re your go-to experts! Our certified and expert asphalt roofing installers are professional, honest, experienced and reliable.
What are the benefits of an Asphalt Roof Installation?
Asphalt roofing is one of the most versatile materials for asphalt roof installation. Asphalt shingles can cover many different angles, shapes and forms. This means that you can use asphalt shingles with almost any type of roof, such as a, a-frame roof, bonnet, roof, gable or Dutch gable roof, dormers, valler roof, gambrel roof, hip and valley roof, hip roof, mansard roofs, saltbox roof, shed roof and more. It doesn’t matter how large or complicated your roof is, you can count on asphalt shingles to cover it seamlessly.
There are many other benefits to asphalt roofing installation, and we’ll talk about them more…
- Asphalt Roof Design Variety
- Asphalt shingles are available in a wide range of architectural style and colors. Traditional shingles, like the 3-tab shingles, work with many home styles. Premium and dimensional shingles are also available in numerous styles. And you can even get asphalt shingles that mimic the look of other materials.
- Asphalt Shingles Color Options
- Asphalt shingles are available in a huge variety of colors. If you are looking to improve your home’s curb appeal, or you’re getting it ready for sale, you want to be reassured that you’re picking a color that works with the rest of your home – and asphalt shingles can do that. Other roofing materials do not offer as many colors.
- Asphalt Shingles Are Cost Effective
- Usually, when home owners think of roofing materials, it is most likely asphalt shingles. This is because they still offer high-performance at a lower cost over some other materials. Asphalt shingles tend to be the most cost-effective roofing material upfront, and they last long enough to still offer the most value over the long-term. And if you need more weather, wind or fire resistance, you can find those features in a performance shingle, without too much added cost.
- Asphalt Shingles Are Energy Efficient
- Although you may not think about energy efficiency when you think about asphalt roofing, you would be surprised. The reason for that is, when you purchase an asphalt roof, KSL Roofing and Remodeling installs a whole system, which includes an underlayment that can make your home more energy efficient. You can also purchase specially designed asphalt shingles in light, medium, and dark tones that can reflect a higher amount of the sun’s infrared radiation. This in turn reduces the temperature of the roof surface. And believe it or not, in neighborhoods that use these “cool” shingles, the temperature in that neighborhood can be lower by one or two degrees, which means that the residents in that neighborhood are not using as much electricity to cool their homes.
- Asphalt Shingles Can be High-Impact-Rated
- Some manufacturers have design asphalt shingles that can withstand severe weather and hail storms. Specifically modified asphalt shingles are available to resist the impact of these storms. It’s as simple as looking for impact rated asphalt shingles or asking your KSL Roofing and Remodeling installer.
- Asphalt Shingles Can Withstand High Winds
- High winds and storms can be a problem for almost anyone in our country. You want to know that your roof is going to be able to withstand these elements. If the wind lifts your asphalt shingles up, water can creep in underneath and potentially cause a leaky roof. Thankfully, because of the many innovations in asphalt shingle manufacturing, there are better options available today that were not years ago.
- Asphalt Shingles – Class A Fire Rating
- Some asphalt shingles are available with a Class A Fire Rating. When these asphalt shingles are installed as part of a complete roofing system, they can offer superior protection against the penetration and spread of fire in the case of an external fire hazard, such as from fireworks, a wildfire, or a neighboring house fire.
- Asphalt Shingles Sound Protection
- One unknown feature (and advantage) of asphalt shingles is sound protection and its ability to insulate the outside sound from inside your home. Asphalt shingles can be significantly quieter than say a metal roof, depending on the design, and they are notably quieter from hail and large downpours.
- Asphalt Roof Installation Tends to be Easier
- Asphalt shingles tend to be pretty simple to install, which is one of the key factors in keeping installation costs low. As a matter-of-fact, some asphalt shingles come in “larger” sizing, which can cut down installation time even more, which saves you even more money!
- Asphalt Shingles Are Easier to Repair
- KSL Roofing and Remodeling can install an asphalt roof for you – and we can repair them. Often when you choose another material, such as metal roofing or tile, it can be a struggle to do the repairs. One of the key benefits to an asphalt roof is just how easy they are to repair. And don’t worry, whether you have an asphalt, metal, or rubber roof, KSL Roofing and Remodeling can replace it or repair it!
- Asphalt Shingles Can Now Be Recycled
- Although asphalt shingles had a bad reputation for going straight to the landfill in the past, asphalt shingle waste can now be recycled. After we remove your old shingles, they can be sent to be repurposed into other products. One of those products is a recycled asphalt used to make and repair roads.
Do you have asphalt roof damage?
If you have hail storm damage, wind storm damage or general damage to your asphalt roof, you may be covered by your insurance company. KSL Roofing and Remodeling will work with your insurance company to help you get the new roof, siding, windows, gutters and more, all while being covered and paid by your insurance company.
Call us at (724) 539-1200 to schedule your FREE roof inspection!
Take Advantage of Our Superior Services
When you need a full slate roof replacement, our professionals help you select materials that will look great when combined with the other features of your home. We provide customers with high-quality work at affordable prices. We help you choose from a variety of attractive options to customize your project. We ensure a well-built roof over your head—whether you need a few small repairs or an entirely new roof, you can choose from any of the following materials:
Contact us today to schedule your FREE roof inspection.